CHECKER SUEDE LOW
Puma didn't set out to be legendary when they released the Suede in 1968. They just wanted to make a great-looking shoe. We think they achieved that. Still as cool as they were in 1968 with a fresh new colorway, the Suede is a classic that will never go out of style.
- Rich suede upper with hand drawn checker pattern
- Full lace closure with easy slip-on structure
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Textured rubber midsole for traction and grip
- Contrast interchangeable PUMA Formstrip across lateral side
- PUMA x Chinatown Market co-branded label on tongue
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed are US men's sizes. Please refer to the size chart to determine the correct size to order.